- 1 cup Wild Rice
- 1 can 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can Water
- 1 package Onion Soup Mix
- 5-6 Chicken Breasts (about 34 oz worth)
2. Mix together everything expect chicken breasts & pour into 9x13 pan.
3. Lay chicken breasts over rice mixture.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
5. Remove foil and bake another 30 minutes (It will take a little longer if your breasts were frozen).
6. I kinda stir it up and chop/shred the chicken.
|Promise it's better than it looks.|
Makes 6 Servings - 300 Calories per Serving
Carbs 26g, Total Fat 5g, Fiber 3g, & Protein 37g