Friday, March 1, 2013

For Me?!?!

I have attended a few Zumba classes and am really liking it. The only downside is that it is only offered one time a week. After last Wednesdays class I decided I would start looking for a good deal on some of the videos.

Funniest thing happened today, while I was on Facebook this link popped up on my sidebar.


I could not resist....well played Zulily, well played.
I ordered this set for $37.99 - please don't tell me if that isn't a good deal.

I like the workout because it's dancy and fun. Something to do at home when I am not submitting to the evil Ms. Michaels or giving my time to the treadmill. Plus, it burns mega calories.

really wanted to order this shirt too....

 
....I'm such a sucker for hot pink!
 
If you decide you want to "get in" on the deal too and don't already have a Zulily account use the following link because I will get credit for inviting my friends!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a sucker for workout clothes. I'm almost certain I have more workout gear than I do ACTUAL clothing. What can I say, the stuff is comf! And, as you proved, a lot of it is c.u.t.e!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete