1. People always tell me....I'm a good cook and I love it. I frequently ask my husband how meals rate on a scale of 1 to 10. If he says a 7 or less and I will NEVER prepare it for others. Maybe for him again, but NOT others.
2. In the movie based on my life...all they would be able to afford are low budget actors and it would tank at the box office. People dumb enough to go would fall asleep in theaters. Something about a movie based on a insurance agent and a graphic designer living in a small town doesn't scream fascinating. We are pretty low key.
3. Typically, I end up regretting....not thinking of smart aleck comments in the heat of an argument. They always come to me while I am crying about it where nobody can see me because I hate conflict.
4. I always ask to leave off the....everything. Make it plain. Meat and cheese only people.
5. Kim and Kanye really...are starting to get on my last nerve!
6. My Parents always reminded me... That I needed to watch my weight. Not both of them, just my mom. When I was 16 I remember her telling me I had to lose some weight before prom because I looked pudgy in my dress. I was about 140 freaking lbs! Wish I was that "fat" now.
7. Every single day I.....thank God for what he has given me.
8. This one time in College... I was playing Guitar Hero with my neighbor and he asked me if it was ok if he smoked weed in my presence. I was totally shocked (remember, country bumpkin right here) and too polite to say no so he lit up right in front of me. Scandalous, I know. I quickly finished the last few songs on the level we were on, made some lame excuse about having to work early the next day, and shot out of there like I had a rocket strapped to my ars. The first thing I did was call Mr. You Betcha (at the time my fiance) and say, "OMG you will NEVER guess what just happened to me!"
9. My grossest habit is...sticking the hair that falls out while I'm in the shower to the wall. I do this because I don't want my long thick hair clogging the drain. My intention is ALWAYS to put it in the garbage after I get out but sometimes I forget. When I forget, Mr. You Betcha makes sure to let me know Sasquatch has been sighted in our bathroom.
10. My latest white lie was...when I told Little Man that I had NO MORE MONEY. He is a money grubber and asks for coins to put in his his piggy bank every damn night. I always take some out of my loose change jar for him. However, last night he kept coming back again and again and again until I just told him it was all gone. Don't worry, I'm sure he will get the rest tonight.
11. I know all the words to... Gimme Three Steps by Lynard Skynard since I was like 12. I still remember the day I was in the car with my mom and singing to it on the radio. After awhile she turned to me and with a looked of disbelief said, "You know all the words!?!" Love me some Southern Rock!
12. When I grow up... I want to be a Barrel Racer and Country Music Singer. Ok, this was when I was 5 but it might still happen.
13. Sexy time is... sitting on the same couch when we watch a movie.
14. I will never, ever... own a minivan, sorry I'm not sorry to all the minivan moms out there, I just can't do it. I understand that they have tons of space and are super convenient but it's not for me.
15. I think it's hilarious...when kids face plant it in the snow and get the cry face (the one before they are actually crying). I know it's horrible but apparently I'm not the only one.
The real action is at about the 20 second mark.
Also, I have NO clue who these people are.