Monday, March 11, 2013

My Weekend Shenanigans

 
Friday Night

  • Brought take n' bake pizza home for my family.
 
  • Prepped for the Baby Shower.
 
 
  • Went to my BFF's house to have a glass of wine and visit.
 
  • Drove home in Winter Storm Triton.
 
 
Saturday
 
  • Woke up too early.
 
  • Co-Hosted said Baby Shower with Lisa.
 
The Chow
Cinnamon French Toast Bake
{Recipe}
Fresh Fruit w/ Dip
{Dip Recipe}
Lisa also made an egg bake & donut tower.
 
Socializing & Gifts
 
Little Man & Baby A
Need any help with that Auntie?
My Little Man with the gift we brought.
Testing the book he brought for Baby A.
He is SO in love with his cousy!
Sorta Games

Put advice in the book for New Mama.
We also did a Guess the Price and Match the Song to the Disney Movie Game.
 
  • Went home and took a nap (parties are hard work).
 
  • Watched The Lucky One with Mr. You Betcha.
 
I wouldn't peg myself as a Zac Efron fan but he didn't disappoint.
Sunday
 
  • Woke up too early (again).
 
  • Faced the ice covered roads at 5mph to teach Sunday School.
 
  • Went to brunch with Mr. You Betcha's family for the MIL's birthday. 
 
  • Took another nap.

  • Chilled out at home for the rest of the day.

 
Please do not attempt to do all we do in one weekend. We live life VERY wild and crazy! It's not for everyone and I wouldn't want anyone to overexert themselves.

 

2 comments: