Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday Tale from the Scale & Socks

one hundred eighty point six
DOWN 2.6 lbs Since Last Weigh In
DOWN 1.4 lbs TOTAL
These BIGGEST LOSER GIRLS are rockin my socks off! I really can't believe how enthusiastic I am about this thing. Who would have thought all I needed were some weight loss buddies and a little friendly competition to get my rear in gear.

Speaking of socks.....I know NOTHING about running. I mean zip, zero, zilch.

However, I do know one thing, I LOVE my SmartWool Women's PhD Running Ultra Light Micro Socks.
They are extremely comfortable, lightweight but durable, have subtle arch support, and are excellent at wicking away moisture. I never work out without them.

Eventually, I would really like to try the SmartWool PhD Running Graduated Compression Lights since I have notice if I do Couch to 5K several times in a week my calves are screaming.


Anyways, since I LOVE me some new buddies and LOVE me some SmartWool Socks, once I get to 10 followers I am going to give away a pair of SmartWool Women's PhD Running Ultra Light Micro Socks so some lucky lady can let me know what they think of them as well.

4 comments:

  1. nice! where did you get those socks from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at Lyle's in town, I have seen them at Scheels, Gander Mtn., Cabela's and several places online.

      Delete
  2. Dibs, haha jk but no really I'm a sucker for a good sock like whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 2.6lbs!!!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete