|one hundred eighty one point two|
DOWN 1.6 lbs Since Last Weigh In
DOWN 0.8 lbs TOTAL
I have noticed several things about myself and have been doing some research along with making some adjustments to correct them.
- I am trying to stick to only water but I need to drink more. NO pop whatsoever, No coffee whatsoever (this is HUGE for me), small glass of OJ from time to time, and occasionally a glass of milk with supper. I was checking out the Top 5 Nutrition Tips from Bikini Body Mommy and I should be consuming 90 + oz a day! I better buy more freakin' toilet paper because this lady is going to be going potty ALOT!
|All day I'm guzzlin'!|
- I started taking a multivitamin again and I have to take that evil horse pill with something to eat else I will instantly feel like junk.
|One A Day Women's|
- If I am going to do both, I have to do Couch to 5K before I do 30 Day Shred, if I do 30 Day Shred and then get on the dreadmill and try to run it makes me feel like I am going to die.
|Becoming a Runner!|
- I HATE the texture of greek yogert and the only way I can stand to eat it is with crushed granola mixed in.
|Dannon Oikos Fat Free Yogurt|
- Seeing my son try to imitate me doing jumping jacks maked me feel REALLY good!
|1/2 way through 30 Day Shred.|
- My fit kick is starting to wear off on Mr. You Betcha.
|The Hubby testing out the dreadmill.|
- I HAVE to pack a snack for about 2:30 p.m. else I will eat ANYTHING I can get my hands on! Last Monday it was chocolate covered pretzels. I am trying to stick to string cheese and some type of fruit to carry through to supper.
|KRAFT 2% String Cheese|
- The craziness of the weekend can discombobulate my diet in 2.5 seconds, I did some weekend meal planning in hopes of staying on the straight and narrow. Going to be testing some recipes from my Healthy Eating Pinterest board. We'll see how it goes, I will do up a couple posts if they turn out well.