Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby it's COLD outside!

We had a great weekend! Attended our last few Christmas gatherings for 2012, ate way too much, spent time with family, and watched some football!

Saturday - Dashing Through the Snow


Minnesota Winter

Snow Bunny

Love Him

Sunday - Go Vikings!

SKOL

After the VIKINGS WIN yesterday I see a WILD CARD GAME FOOTBALL PARTY in our future! Gonna have to look for some new skinny appetizer and drink recipes, NO MERCY I'm working on my fitness!

Monday - Baby it's Cold Outside

Burrr

Hoping it's a little nicer tomorrow because Little Man would like to try out his new sled.

Let's go sledding Mama!

Tonight I am going to look at a used treadmill and am pretty excited about it! Let's hope it works out, I need something to get me through the icy and frigid cold days. Even the 20, 30, ok 40 lbs of extra fluff I'm carrying around doesn't protect me from -32°!

No comments:

Post a Comment