Recipe from My Mommy
1 - 8oz package light cream cheese*
1/2 cup light sour cream*
1/4 cup light mayonnaise*
1 cup cocktail sauce
2 cups reduced fat mozzarella cheese*
12 oz shrimp
3 chopped green onions
1. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise; spread in a 9 x 13 container or on an equivalent size serving platter.
2. Cover evenly with cocktail sauce.
3. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese.
4. Scatter shrimp over the cheese layer.
5. Top with chopped green onions.
6. Chill until ready to serve.
7. Serve with crackers, chips, or veggies.
Calories - less than the full fat version per serving
* I could have used fat free cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese but I was worried someone might notice a difference. Maybe next time.
Serve it tonight at your New Years Bash for all your buddies or make a pan for just you and your man if you're going to be home on the couch like we are.
Wishing everyone a Safe & Happy New Year!