We had them last night and I though I would share the recipe. They were gone before I got a chance to snap a picture but I will add one the next time we have them.
Jerk Chicken Nachos
a Pampered Chef Recipe
6 cups tortilla chips
3 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken*
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
2 tablespoons Jamaican Jerk Rub, divided (I got mine from The Pampered Pantry)
1 small yellow or red bell pepper or combination
2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
¼ cup sour cream* and 1 teaspoon additional Jamaican Jerk Rub (optional)
2. Combine chicken, cheese and 1 tablespoon of the jerk rub and sprinkle mixture evenly over tortilla chips. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
3. Meanwhile, dice bell pepper and cut lime in half crosswise. Juice half of the lime into a small bowl and add remaining jerk rub and bell pepper and mix well.
4. Snip cilantro and slice remaining lime half; cut slices in quarters.
5. Spoon bell pepper mixture over nachos and sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
6. If desired, combine sour cream and additional jerk rub in resealable plastic bag; trim corner to allow sour cream to flow through. Pipe sour cream mixture over nachos.
7. Garnish with lime slices.
12 Servings - 180 Calories (as is) per Serving
* Skinny it up with low fat cheeses and light sour cream or nonfat greek yogurt.
Another recipe I keep around from my Pampered Chef days is a punch called Cran-Raspberry Fizz. I have made it for several showers and get togethers because it is always sure to please. When we have girls nights or footballs parties I make it for the ladies and spike it with raspberry vodka for extra kick.
a Pampered Chef Recipe
4 limes, divided
1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate*
3 cups cold water
1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale*
1. Slice two of the limes & set aside.
2. Pour cranberry juice concentrate and water into a large pitcher.
3. Juice remaining limes into pitcher.
4. Scoop sorbet into pitcher and mix thoroughly.
5. Add ginger ale and lime slices and gently until well mixed. Serve over ice.
16 Servings - 130 Calories per Serving (as is)
* Skinny it up with light cranberry juice from concentrate and diet ginger ale.
For EXTRA KICK add 2 cups raspberry vodka.