Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Tale from the Scale & Week of Crazy

Thursday Tale from the Scale

Truth...I am very happy the scale moved because I could have done better in the last week.



one hundred eighty point four
DOWN 1.6 lbs TOTAL
 
No excuses, I should have planned better for my week of crazy. Here is a little breakdown of last weeks calories consumed VS calories burned.
 
Some of the calorie intake values (especially Saturday/Sunday) were estimates. Hence, the *.
Not my proudest moment since I would like to keep my daily calorie intake between 1400-1600 1200-1400. I find the weekends are rough as there isn't as much structure to those days as Monday-Friday. I still entered everything I ate since it is important to be honest with myself and track it all so I know what I can do better the next week. DUH on this one! I am not going to get discouraged because each minute/hour/day/week is a new chance to get it right.
 
High note, I started Jogging/Running and 30 Day Shred again on Monday and also did both on Tuesday. Last night I worked my night job but will be back at it again tonight.
 
Week of Crazy Breakdown
 
Thursday Night - Picked up Little Man from daycare and went out of town to pick up our new glasses. I'm a chicken, got the same Calvin Klein frames I had last time just in a different color. We had supper at Bennigan's and I ordered a Turkey O'Toole (could have done MUCH worse for myself).
 
Friday Night - Picked up Little Man from daycare, had supper with the family, and spent time with a couple of monsters (one mine and one my niece) and a Disney movie.
 
2 Monsters under the age of 2 - LOVE them!

Saturday - We cut wood in the early afternoon and then headed out of town to find clothes for our family pictures.
 
If you don't know/understand why:
We burn wood to save $ on Minnesota winter energy bill.
We only cut & split wood that is already dead.
 
Shopping tuckered someone out!
 
Sunday - Off to church to teach Sunday School and back home quick to get ready for said pictures while "the men" watched the football game. Changed them into picture clothes then back out the door to picture appointment.
 
SKOL Vikings!
 
October 2012
 
Sarah, WE LOVE THEM! We are SO lucky to have found the very talented work of Impressions by Sarah! If you are from our area check her out because she is amazing!
 
Monday Night - Picked up Little Man from daycare, made supper for the family, spent time with the kiddo before putting him to bed, hit the pavement with Couch to 5K, after Jogging/Running went straight to the basement for 30 Day Shred, took bath & went to bed.
 
Tuesday Night - Picked up Little Man from daycare, made supper for the family, finally posted Starting Stats & Pictures HERE , spent time with the kiddo before putting him to bed, hit the pavement (in the rain) with Couch to 5K, after Jogging/Running went straight to the basement for 30 Day Shred, took shower & went to bed.
 
Wednesday Night - Picked up Little Man from daycare, had pizza (in moderation) with the family, left for night job, came home & went to bed.
 
There you have it in a nutshell!
 
Striving for a successful week, I am yearning to see the 170s!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute fam! Keep up the great work girl
    XOX
    Ashlee@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete