Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Tale from the Scale - 1st Edition

So...I stepped on the scale this morning and this is what looked back at me.
 
one hundred eighty two point zero
It is not a surprise since this number has been staring back at me since May. I had been doing great including walking/jogging with the Couch to 5K App on my phone, counting calories, eating well, and making healthy choices. On G's 1st birthday (the end of April) I was down 20+ pounds since the first time I stepped on the scale after I had him. So what happened? I got lazy and started to cheat a little here and there, stopped counting all my calories, and skipping workouts. I felt great and people were starting to notice my hard work so I quit working hard!
 
Don't ask me why because I have NO IDEA WHY! At no point was this my goal weight! I felt good and had great momentum but the little cheats got the best of me. Over the summer I had good intentions of starting tomorrow, starting on Monday or starting next week but I was only fooling myself! I HAVE TO START NOW!
 
I don't know who said it but, "In order to change, we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired." Were they talking to me? I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! No excuses! Not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, NOW! Before 6 more months pass me by and the same number is still looking at me on the scale!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment